We need to support our local breweries and pubs who were hit hard during the lockdown. Many started selling beer, which is essential I'm sure you will agree, via home delivery from their websites or operated a take-out service. I have collected details below. Please support them!
This page is as accurate as I can make it but please contact each brewery to order and confirm delivery times.
If you are a local brewery/pub near Horsham and want to be listed, or let me know of any changes, please contact Horsham Pub Guide or DM me on Twitter.
Local home delivery service.
1Ltr, 2 Ltr and 5 Ltr draught beer will be delivered in new non-returnable PET plastic bottles/cans which you will need to recycle.
- Minimum order is £25 which will qualify for free delivery.
- We aim to deliver within 24 hours of order.
- Orders placed after 8.00am on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday.
→ Firebird Brewery Home Delivery
On a weekly basis, we will be offering a friendly, fresh & local beer collection & delivery service. This means we will supply our cask-conditioned beer to your door AND collect cleaned growlers from your doorstep afterwards for refilling on your next order.
- Orders must arrive by 6pm on Wednesday*.
- Cleaned, empty growlers will be collected from your doorstep on Thursday.
- Your beer will be delivered to your doorstep on Friday.
→ Brolly Beer Delivery Truck
Draught and bottle orders direct to homes in West Sussex, Surrey, Horsham and South London.
→ Dorking Brewery
Lower Beeding, Horsham
The brewery is closed but we offer free local delivery of cans only via our web shop or people can email us at email@example.com
- Next day delivery for orders placed before midday.
- Orders after midday will be processed the following working day.
→ Bestens Brewery Shop
Little Monster Brewing
- Deliveries and orders via website.
- No take-outs.
→ Little Monster
Horsham Brewery Company
Horsham's newest brewery. Founded by two local enthusiasts and started with great beer for the community in mind.
Located in Blatchford Close. Tap room and take-outs available.
→ Facebook page
Lower Beeding, Horsham
Open for takeaways of fresh cask conditioned beer and bottled conditioned beer
- 10.00am - 4.00pm Monday - Friday.
- 10.00am - 2.00pm Saturdays.
Home deliveries within a 5 mile radius of brewery Thursday and Fridays for those self isolating.
→ Kissingate Taproom
Local beer home delivery service (roughly covering RH12 and RH13).
- Delivery is free but there is a minimum order of 4 pints.
- Some bottles available (ask for availability).
- Also, 5 and 10 litre bag in the boxes.
- Email your order before Wednesday 6pm for delivery on Thursday or Friday.
→ Chapeau Brewing
Collect your beer from us or we can deliver it to you. Both transactions are 100% contactless and safe.
Drive-through service for collections. Order in advance.
- Mon-Fri 10am-5:30pm,
- Sat 10am-4pm.