Country pubs near Horsham
This website is a guide to country pubs near Horsham, West Sussex. It originally developed from an interest in cycling to pubs in and around Horsham. These days, the main focus of the website is on the pubs themselves - but cycling/mountain biking is still a great way of visiting pubs† and exploring the Sussex countryside.
Horsham Pub Guide does not include pubs in the centre of Horsham but the closest pub is only a mile away. The Pubs has a complete listing including the latest pubs. You can search the website to find a pub or a location and there are blog posts about pubs, beer and breweries.
Six Bells - Newdigate
- reload this page for another pub....
This guide encourages you to seek out those pubs that are 'off the beaten track' and to get you out into the Sussex countryside near Horsham - on your bike! Each pub has several routes described but the Horsham-Crawley Ordnance Survey map is very useful as well.
- Add comments about any pub in the Horsham Pub Guide using the Review a Pub page.
- Want to know more about the site? Have questions about pub comments? Check out About Horsham Pub Guide.
- The Books page contains books about pubs, beer and cycling - includes the Good Beer Guide and others.
- Some Horsham websites are featured on the Horsham links page.
Check out these other sites …
Browse pub websites with Sussex Pub Links.
Read about some cycling routes near Horsham with Clive Goes Cycling.
Need a website? Contact CVW Web Design for web design in Horsham.
† Horsham Pub Guide encourages responsible drinking when cycling to any of the pubs.