This website is a guide to country pubs near Horsham, West Sussex. It originally developed from an interest in cycling to pubs in and around Horsham. These days, the main focus of the website is on the pubs themselves - but cycling/mountain biking is still a great way of visiting pubs† and exploring the Sussex countryside.
Firebird Brewery in Rudgwick 09 December 2013
Firebird Brewing Company is a new brewery based in Rudgwick. It's jointly owned and managed by Bill King (ex King and Barnes and W J King) and Richard Peters (ex Courage) who are brewing a range of new and interesting beers.
Horsham Pub Guide does not include pubs in the centre of Horsham but the closest pub is only a mile away. The Pub Index has a complete listing including the latest pubs. You can search the website to find a pub or a location and there's also a Pub News page.
Bax Castle - Christ's Hospital
- reload this page for another pub....
This guide encourages you to seek out those pubs that are 'off the beaten track' and to get you out into the Sussex countryside near Horsham - on your bike! Each pub has several routes described but the Horsham-Crawley Ordnance Survey map is very useful as well.
- Add comments about any pub in the Horsham Pub Guide using the Review a Pub page.
- Want to know more about the site? Have questions about pub comments? Check out About Horsham Pub Guide.
- The Books page contains books about pubs, beer and cycling - includes the Good Beer Guide and others.
- Some Sussex, Horsham and UK cycling websites are featured on the Cycling links and Horsham links pages.
Check out these other sites …
Browse pub websites with Sussex Pub Links.
Read about some cycling routes near Horsham with Clive Goes Cycling.
Need a website? Contact CVW Web Design for web design in Horsham.
† Horsham Pub Guide encourages responsible drinking when cycling to any of the pubs.